View Single Post

Old 02-19-2020, 08:19 AM
Default Oh that deep cleaning scam

Hello all
You make an appointment to take advantage of the free dental cleaning and x-rays in your medicare plan
you sit in a chair and wait for two hours only to be given an estimate for work you absolutely have to have done for $1700.

no thank you I was born at night but it wasn’t last night

I’m so happy to hear that there are honest ones in the villages
Thanks for the thread

QUOTE=graciegirl;641772]One of the things that new villagers don't do is to find a doctor and have their records transferred. It just isn't on your mind to do when you are not sick.

But many can tell you that health emergencies can occur at any time and it helps to have someone in possession of your records.

Do not ask me who to choose for a doctor. Ours is just o.k..Our dentist is so good that I hate to share.

O.K. Drs. Kathleen Williams and her partner at Palm Dental on 466 across from Crispers and next to Lang Eye. You owe me big time. I hope they don't get any busier than they are.

BE VERY CAREFUL of dentists. This is the first time I have lived in a place where they will scam you. There are a lot of unethical ones and dental hygienists too who want to deep clean you for over a thousand dollars.[/QUOTE]