View Single Post

Old 02-19-2020, 11:12 AM

I went to Managua Nicaragua. Found oral surgeon who did eight implants on the uppers. Full implants not minis. The abutments, and the full crown 14 teeth. 2 bone graft sinus lift. The implants all eight were titanium. The crowns were ceramic porcelain. Stronger than your own teeth. The oral surgical suite was the cleanest newest and most well-equipped technology that I've seen. Very sterile and treated like oral surgery. Staff is highly trained Spain Germany and Southern California. I priced just the upper implants and crowns in The Villages and Ocala. Prices range from 21000 to 23500. That's nearly $50,000 for upper and lowers. That's when I started looking around for a better option. Airfare to Managua round trip approximately$200. Made two trips. All ground transportation provided free. Hotel was very nice, guarded security, pool, courtyard , restaurant on site.
I would do this again in a heartbeat, I'm extremely happy. Call me for more details 218-689-1353 or private message me. You may be able to find cheaper, but I don't believe you can find any better