View Single Post

Old 02-20-2020, 07:05 AM
Veteran member
Default My Amazon technique

Quote:
Originally Posted by retiredguy123 View Post
I recently bought a pair of bluetooth ear buds on Amazon from a company in China. The company sent me an email and offered to send me a free wireless charger. They also "asked" me to go to Amazon and give them a 5 star review. I told them it would be fine for them to send the charger, but I never gave them an Amazon review. I never got the charger.

I always check doctor reviews on Vitals or Healthgrades, but I usually only pay attention to the negative ones. I think that, if the doctor is proud of their work, they should reply to the negative reviews. Some do and some don't.
Suspicious reviews tend to stand out. They are usually written like an ad. However, if I am suspicious about a product's reviews, I usually check out a handful of the reviewers. If all they give are 5-stars, I ignore them. If they have given only 1-2 reviews, I ignore them. If they have a mixture of reviews between 1-5 stars, and they have been shown to purchase the product through Amazon, then I will consider them valid.