Thread: Mallory Golf
View Single Post

Old 02-21-2020, 05:40 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dewilson58 View Post
When a course condition goes down hill (which all courses do), people aren't accepting of the poor conditions................they are understanding. Big difference between the two types of individuals.

I'm not sure if anyone likes when a course is not in happy condition. But continually whining about it on a public voice board does not good.

It's the same people coming on ToTV and whining about: Dog Poop, Golf Conditions, Reserved Seating, Bridges to No Where, Sinking Bridges, NW of the Developer, The Good Old Days, Food Quality, etc.

It's a choice on how you want to live your life, with a coffee cup 1/2 full or 1/2 empty.

A choice. I choose to enjoy.
And I choose to resist and fight for change if I deem it to be in my best interest. That means posting public messages on a villages blog, it means sending letters and emails to John Rohan. And it means educating newcomers and people who are thinking of becoming villagers, so they will know what they are getting into. We have the money and resources in this community to have a lot better golf conditions than what we have. Some of us have taken off the rose colored glasses and are not brainwashed by the developer. And for the record I’ve never “whined““ about dog poop.