View Single Post

Old 02-21-2020, 09:31 AM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfing eagles View Post
You're ignoring the third option---Many, if not most of us do not buy into your politically motivated assessment. We question your so called "facts", which seem to have a high degree of supposition and even psychic ability to read minds and discern motivations.
Rather than attack me personally, why don't you address the facts? If I am wrong, I would be glad to be educated. Also, the only "political motivation" I have is a dislike of corporate welfare at taxpayer expense and crony capitalism, both of which exist here in an unprecedented scale.

In the meantime, instead of accusing me of being a psychic, please spend a little time educating yourself as to what has been going on in Sumter County. For example: Look at the money from the Developer and his network of suppliers flowing into Commissioner campaigns when his guys face a challenger. The REPORTED campaign contributions are a matter of public record. Then look at the difference in developer impact fees between Sumter and Collier Counties.

I am not a psychic, as you allege, but I have spent some time looking into facts about the Sumter County Commissioners.

Last edited by Advogado; 02-21-2020 at 10:17 AM.