View Single Post

Old 02-21-2020, 09:45 AM
Sage
Thanked 12,912 Times in 4,141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advogado View Post
Rather than attack me personally, why don't you address the facts? If I am wrong, I would be glad to be educated. Also, the only "political motivation" I have is a dislike of corporate welfare at taxpayer expense and crony capitalism, both of which exist here in an unprecedented scale.

In the meantime, instead of accusing me of being a psychic, please spend a little time educating yourself as to what has been going on in Sumter County. For example: Look at the money from the Developer and his network of suppliers flowing into Commissioner campaigns when his guys face a challenger. The REPORTED campaign contributions are a matter of public record. Then look at the difference in developer impact fees between Sumter and Collier Counties.

I am not a psychic, as you allege, but I have spent some time looking into stuff like that.
I am not attacking you personally. I'm disagreeing with your OPINION, and your perspective on the issue. I question political motivation only because you have previously mentioned specific commissioners to be voted out and others to be voted in. Again, this is NOT Collier County.

Campaign contributions are made to garner favor with a candidate if they win????? What a shock!!! Can anyone spell "George Soros"???

And my previous question from a few pages back still stands (unanswered)---If a developer is required to build police stations and libraries for public use by the entire county, isn't that the same thing you object to but in reverse---a small development paying for something that others uses?