View Single Post

Old 02-24-2020, 03:22 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by perrjojo View Post
Today I dropped my husband off at 10:30 for radiation and could not find any parking; not even at the bank. I parked at Baskin Robbins. Why do I expect shuttle service ? Because this is a senior community and everyone may not have someone to drive them and they are not capable to walk that far. Also I expect ANY business to have adequate parking for those they service.
............. and, unfortunately, you are not going to get this service. As so many others have stated, this is not owned by TV, it is now owned by another group and I don't think they care whether we are a retirement community or not. Sometime in the future someone may run a private for profit service to do this, but not at the moment.

I fully understand your frustration, my husband has had three major surgeries there and I have walked from one end of the parking area to the other to get to him. I have actually crossed into the Publix parking space and walked all the way back to see him.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak