View Single Post

Old 02-26-2020, 11:01 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Default Ohiobuckeye

Quote:
Originally Posted by dietpepsi View Post
i have a villa that some work was done while i was away, and obviously the workers smoked in my home,, there were numerous companies were in and out, and figuring out which one it was would impossible,,, enough background,, onto my problem villa smells like an ashtray, i have a very very sensitive nose! are there companies that specialize in this type work, has anyone actually experienced this and achieved success? if so who did u use?
Why would you let anybody but family come in your home when you're not there, are you nuts. Haven't you heard or read about contractors coming in homes when you are not there & just went out for the evening & coming home to find your home has been robbed. Personally I think you just learned a valuable lesson about being home to make sure things like these smokers stinking up your home. Air purifiers won't get the stink out of your house. All these things do is re-filter the air in your home, it doesn't take the stink out of your carpet or curtains if you have curtains. People that smoke think whole house filter purify everything ,they're used to the smoke smells. Your better off to just open all of your windows & let the air blow through your home during the daylight hours. Good luck, hope this was a lesson to you about not being there when work is being done. You really know you can't blame the workers for not smoking because it sounded like you never told them that they couldn't. I do sympathize with you though! Nothing worse than making your home smell like a BAR.