View Single Post

Old 02-26-2020, 10:11 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,094 Times in 1,336 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by villagerjack View Post
No need for changes when we already have “Rest Room Equality” with Men’s Rooms and Ladies Rooms. Gender separation is very commonplace in our Society in Locker Rooms, Showers, Steam Rooms and yes, Rest Rooms. No ones rights are being violated as they were in the atrocious examples you cited. If there is a strong desire for gender sharing restrooms, the way to approach it would be to lobby authorities and not Willy Nilly invade the facilities of the other gender without their permission. So far there has not been such a movement. Perhaps you can lead the way and accomplish what you want the right way instead of trying to force your singular views on others by lecturing the rest of us to “accept change” when what you really mean is to accept YOUR changes without the participation of all Villagers.
Why am I "forcing" my views on anyone any more (or less) than you or anyone else posting in this thread is? Are only "special" people allowed to have an opinion different than yours here? Why is my opinion any better or worse than yours? Because I don't agree with you? How can I "force" it on you since you simply don't have accept it? You can think as you please as can I.

There is ALWAYS need for change. We may not like it but change happens. Even the "horrible" stuff I listed before, at that time people had to fight for the change because everyone accepted it as it was. The fact it is extreme has nothing to do with it. But "parking between the lines" really has nothing to do with changes in how we live our daily lives. Thing is, I NEVER said I disagreed with you, in fact I don't. Doesn't mean I can't accept change even if I am not happy with it.

Edit: If a woman p1ssing in a men's room (or vice versa) disturbs anyone so much they have the option to call the cops or not go in when s/he is done or go elsewhere or wear depends or just be upset and create a 200 page thread over it. Is it really something to be so incensed over? Many more important things to be concerned over here in The Villages like parking where one is not allowed or getting a Costco in The Villages or dogs pooping on someones lawn or driving a golf cart over 20mph. Keep smiling and don't drink to much liquids.

Last edited by EdFNJ; 02-26-2020 at 10:36 PM.