View Single Post

Old 02-27-2020, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjsmithx View Post
I recently had a very unpleasant conversation with a person that used to live in the villages and decided to move outside. However, this person continues to eat at the local country club restaurant and continues to play golf on the championship courses. Her reason for leaving was the amount of the amenity fees and the bond. Should we restrict access to the country clubs and the golf courses to the residents who pay for the upkeep of all of these facilities? I continue to be amazed by the people who want to be negative about the Villages but still chose to take part in what is offered. And before the negative comments roll in, I have been coming to the Villages since 1998 and have owned here for 8 years. Oh, and her reason for still coming here; she doesn't have those amenities where she chose to buy, even though she champions the lack of amenity fees she pays.
Non residents and guest pay a higher rate to play the Championship courses. On top of the fees they pay guest fees and high cart rental fees. When you meet them, smile because they are helping to keep your rates lower thank outside The Villages