Thread: Amazon Delivery
View Single Post

Old 02-27-2020, 01:36 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts
Default Amazon Delivery

I was out this morning. When I got home I had an email from Amazon telling me my package had been delivered and would I care to comment on delivery. Along with the comments on delivery there was a photo of my front door with the Amazon package tucked into a corner behind a chair on the front patio.

I am constantly hearing politicians talking about splitting up the giant companies like Amazon, but when you get this type of service what right does anyone have to break up such a company. I know all the arguments about them putting the Mom and Pop stores on the high street out of business and I fully understand that, my own Father had a high street store when I was growing up, so I know what it would have meant to him to have had an Amazon in those days. But, as a buyer, I LOVE Amazon and all their high tech improvements in buying and shipping.

What do you think?

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak