View Single Post

Old 02-28-2020, 08:54 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,094 Times in 1,336 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgkw1 View Post
You are a street vehicle, complete with registration and plates. Stay OFF the golf cart path. You may be the same size but you are not allowed. You would have been at fault as you were speeding around the corner if you hit someone out for a jog or on their way home from Publix in their golf cart.
Are you actually talking about a SMART (brand) car or one of the Atomic Golf Carts that are street legal and sorta resemble a Smart (brand) car and have registration and FL plates and is an LSV which is LEGALLY and SPECIFICALLY permitted on the MMP's by the District Council and is posted as such on the VCDD website. They are sometimes confused to be a Smart (brand) car when it actually is a street legal golf cart AKA LSV which is why I have a sticker on mine. This link is ACTUALLY a Smart (brand) car which is NOT allowed: mini electric cars and micro urban cars | smart USA. I have seen the Smart (brand) cars once on the MMP going thru the LSL tunnel.

Please clarify. These are both examples of LEGAL cars on the paths and golf courses (when they have turf-tires):
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	1.jpg
Views:	3798
Size:	54.8 KB
ID:	83037   The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	2.jpg
Views:	3826
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	83038  

Last edited by EdFNJ; 02-28-2020 at 11:47 PM.