View Single Post

Old 03-03-2020, 09:20 AM
Sage
Location: South of 466a, if you don't like me.......I live in Orlando.
Thanked 9,774 Times in 3,642 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by busdriver54 View Post
I agree 100%!!! If their going to expand this much then they need to build more golf courses, entertainment centers, town squares and restaurants! It should not be a hassle to partake in any of these. We are retired and do not need to be stressed out! I thought I would live here forever but if we can’t participate in the things we love and the things they promised us then what’s the sense in staying here. Now their raising our taxes to pay for their growth that we don’t need! The golf course prices are going sky high forcing people to play outside of the Villages. We always get a tee time and the cost is half or less. They are loving it, saying we’re glad the Villages are forcing you to play elsewhere, that’s good for us. The Villages used to raise prices 1 or $2.00 a year. AlI this expansion scares me! How much money do they need!!! This generation has sadly gotten very greedy!! The founder Is turning over in his grave because he did not intend for this to happen to his Friendliest Home Town!

Interesting first post.

The prior generations made over $1,000,000,000. That's a billion.

People on the North-end, thought the expansion South of 466a was too much.

Golf use to be below $20.

How did you determine greed, the founder grave action, appropriate golf prices, who promised what to you, when should the expansion start to scare you????

All these questions...........please enlighten.