View Single Post

Old 03-03-2020, 02:37 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by schrdr View Post
I would like start a discussion on the state of ER services in TV. I know this issue has been beaten to death over and over.

However its a new day and with the 2 new ER centers that have opened, has there been any improvement?

Has anyone used either of these new ER centers?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmd2
The Ocala ER that is just past the Walmart on 441 about a mile or two is excellent. The wait time is zero to 5 minutes. The staff is very good. I've been there three times and have never had a long wait and they have good medical care. WAY better than The Villages ER!
That's Ocala Health Summerfield ER

The Villages Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann Sim
I was having shortness of breath ..heaviness in my chest & went to OCALA ER on 466 A.. I was very satisfied with their prompt professional service..I was hooked up to many devices..took many blood tests..CT scans etc.When all was medically necessary done, I was transferred to West Marion hospital in OCALA
by SUMTER CO. ambulance, because OCALA ER is an OCALA free standing ER

So I learned..Only inconvenience was the fact they are not connected to the VILLAGES system, so therefore I had to have all my labs repeated..CT etc. And now I have to get all my medical records etc..from West Marion Hospital.
HOWEVER I AM SO EVERY GRATEFULL they were close by..
Same facility as Summerfield, Ocala Health ER now open in Trailwinds Village on 466A

The Villages Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by PugMom
yes, unfortunately we needed to use the new Brownwood ER last weekend. for a new facility, i was impressed on the staff, equipment & performance of the Dr's. we had no wait time, were seen right away, and very pleased @ the overall operations. i'd go again, when need be
New University of Florida ER now Open on SR44 across from Brownwood

The Villages Florida

I would say that ER Services are up 200% in the Southern Areas.