View Single Post

Old 03-03-2020, 09:53 PM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,212 Times in 351 Posts

We moved here for the lifestyle. It's getting more crowded and Exec. tee times are harder to get, but we still love it here.
I've never spoken to The Developer nor have I seen anything in writing that said they were going to stop expanding. I don't expect The Developer to make decisions because it will make me happy nor do I hold The Developer responsible for what my realtor told me.
I have no issue with The Developer making money. Are they greedy? I don't know... I think they are smart business people. They are making choices just like all of us are making choices.
If there comes a time that The Villages doesn't work for me... we will move to another community. I will never blame The Developer or complain that I was sold a bill of goods. I don't have anything in writing that promises me anything about The Villages.
I'm an adult and walked into The Villages with eyes wide open. If I thought it was going to something it isn't (smaller), then I would find a community that better fits my lifestyle. I don't expect The Developer to adjust his business plan to fit what some realtor told me.
We love it here. We have no plans to move.

Last edited by Northwoods; 03-03-2020 at 10:47 PM. Reason: just want to say a little bit more