View Single Post

Old 03-05-2020, 02:52 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,244 Times in 707 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
I am waiting to see. I/we always wash our hands when coming back to the house after a trip to shop or do anything.

Today I am going to buy some hand sanitizer which I have never used before. I continue to go to all four of the activities I do every week and Helene goes too and Henry plays eighteen holes every week, four days...…..

If there is a confirmed case here or nearby, I will hope all three of us will listen to the mother command to shelter in place, but I am afraid the golfer will still continue to golf.

We will listen to the skilled medical people and follow their advice.

This thread has become another political one and there isn't a virus in the world who gives a crap how you vote.
Let me explain, as you try to twist the narrative (again)

Your planned actions are sound and reasonable. Your "implication" that people are panicking is wrong...although in certain areas I am sure there is actual dread.

Fear of the unknown is a real fear, whether if affects you or not.

Only solution to this is FACTS

Nobody expects POTUS to cure any virus, or do anything other than insure American public is well informed.

IT IS expected of any POTUS not to speculate OR share "hunches",

Yesterday, he went from factual information from those who know until he got on Hannity. Then he said things that made no sense and were simply political, far from any fact.

Then today, despite videos playing, he says he did not say what we saw him say on the video.

Not a confidant feeling, but simply a feeling of being used, in my opinion, again.

I have no idea of how real or serious this is, but companies around the globe feel it is (unless they are in a conspiracy as is claimed on certain networks) and when we have faced these kind of issues in the past, we looked one place for resolve. We still look there, but the words coming to us are not true, not comforting nor reassuring. So, in that sense, it is political.