View Single Post

Old 03-05-2020, 10:42 PM
Veteran member
Thanked 1,212 Times in 351 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithDB View Post
It does not help. Today was another day when nothing was done with Magnolia Plaza. Yesterday was another day when nothing was done. This week was another week when nothing was done. Last week was another week when nothing was done. This month was another month when nothing was done. Last month was another month when nothing was done.

The crickets have been chirping in Magnolia Plaza for the better part of half a year now. Half a freaking year! If the ball is not rolling, it's not getting closer to anything.

And that is my complaint. I wouldn't say anything if they were working, and working hard at it. They are not. They are doing NOTHING, and nothing has happened there for nearly half a year.

We should be furious about this, and doing all we can to damage The Villages' reputation because of this. We should be attempting to harm sales of Southside homes, because that is apparently all they care about.

Perhaps it is time to start picketing with signs the entrance to Chitty Chatty. Maybe that will get the attention of those who are ignoring the infrastructure of this area.
Wow. You're really angry.
Did you get those promises in writing from The Developer? Because if you did I would also be frustrated that they didn't happen. You probably have a good reason to protest.
If what you were told is from someone other than the Developer (and I don't think the salespeople are the voice of the Developer), then I think you have a tougher argument.
I think, eventually, everything you were "promised" will happen. Things just don't happen in the timeframe you want them to.
If that doesn't work for you... then I think maybe The Villages wasn't the right choice for you.
Don't be angry... find a place that makes you happy. Life is too short.