View Single Post

Old 03-06-2020, 07:15 AM
Thumbs up

Within the past week, with financial assistance from our insurance carrier, we had APC Roofing re-shingle our "Designer" home.

Gotta tell ya, when it comes to sub-contractors, after having built homes up north, I am the original skeptic.

I was extremely careful, doing my diligence in finding a roofer. I talked with my neighbors who had used APC. I visited one of their job sites. I interrogated Lance, their sales person. My insurance company's claims department had no bad things to say about APC. And, no money changed hands until end of job.

The verdict? I am 100% satisfied. Their work crew was superb -- prompt, courteous and competent. The job foreman found two suspicious underlayment 4x8 sheets and replaced them. They brought facia trim, flashing and replacement vents.

They covered the driveway and all shrubs. Clutter was kept to a minimum. The entire job was finished in ONE DAY!

And the final recommendation -- no flat tires!
The Village Rockers is now forming. Stay "tuned" for further details about this new club for musicians, singers and spectators. Send us your name and email address. We will put you on our email list for news, updates, meeting times and playdates.