View Single Post

Old 03-07-2020, 07:29 AM

:bigbow
Quote:
Originally Posted by vintageogauge View Post
If you can afford it you should subscribe to the Daily Sun for updates on the bridges. keep in mind it's 7 miles from the center of Chitty Chatty to the center of Paddock Square via golf car, not a quick ride by any means. Don't feel sad about those of us in Fenney. Quite a few of us are not in any hurry to have the bridges opened and are quite happy living in a peaceful and quiet village. From our home to Publix at Lake Deaton is less than 10 minutes by car, in a golf car to get to Magnolia when it opens will also be 10 minutes, I'll choose driving in the car with the air on as I don't plan on buying or storing a huge cooler for refrigerated or frozen items to be transported in my golf car. Once all of the bridges are open it will be a long golf car ride from the village of Fenney to Paddock Square and again, I'll stick with my car and get there in less than 10 minutes. Not sad, not very sad, not sad at all.
Being sequestered on the other side of the Turnpike gives credence to the term “ fake Villager”.