View Single Post

Old 03-08-2020, 09:25 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

I went on a 5 day Royal Caribbean Cruise August 2018 out of Tampa. I just looked up the parking options and found Channel Side Garage. It was $7 a day, so the total was only $35. It's about two long blocks walk from my ship. I prepaid and received a confirmation.

I follow directions to the parking garage, enter on 12th Street side. These streets down there are a maze and many are one way, I found it best to use a GPS. It's about two blocks from Amalie Arena where the Lightning play. It said to park on the 4th floor or above and put this sign in the window. It was covered from rain and sun, although it was a bit dusty when I got back, but the car was OK.

You could drop off your bags at the dock with a porter and then be done with them, and then park your car. They would be on the ship in the hallway where your room is if that is what you do. I didn't want to lose sight of my bags, so we had a small hand truck and I just took our bags with us through checkin.

Here's a link to a map of Channelside Parking Garage.

Google Maps

I did a quick search for Holland American Cruise Parking and Channelside Garage came up. They don't list any Holland American Cruises until November and they've doubled the price for parking. A 7 day parking permit was $105, you can research that yourself a little more. Here's a link for the site I found.

Port of Tampa Bay Official Holland America Parking Information

The Villages Florida