View Single Post

Old 03-13-2020, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuzg8tor View Post
We have $200,000 of cash available next week from real estate balloon payment. I believe current stock market down condition may be perfect place for this money. We will not need this money for income and looking at leaving it for our girls.

Will be talking to a TIAA CREF rep in a week and we are thinking about putting money in a indexed fund tied to the S&P.

Any advice?
Ever hear the phrase, “once in a lifetime opportunity “? Maybe you have experienced one and took advantage of it or maybe you let your chance go by? There’s another popular saying” the rich get richer” . . . . . in my opinion, and with great certainty, I say these times, this very time, IS a once in your lifetime opportunity to get richer.

Great American companies, some of the greatest companies in history, are selling at bottom basement prices. Prices you will never see again in your lifetime. Oil, technology, manufacturing, consumer goods, industrials, utilities, financials. . . . . everything!

If this were not an election year, this flu season would not have been drummed up into such a panic. Tomorrow, next week, next month and for the rest of your lifetime the list of stocks in the Wall Street Journal will be the same but only the prices are going to be much, much higher than today.

Believe me or not, this is a once in a financial lifetime opportunity.