View Single Post

Old 03-13-2020, 09:54 AM

Bill Gates video in 2015 predicted what is happening today all over the world. The government didn’t listen. He hit the virus outbreak right on the head.. Made 5 years ago who would think his prediction would happen 5 years later. Mind blowing. The Villages leaders should watch it take precautions now before it’s too late.

Why isn’t The Villages taking more precautions to protect us from The coronavirus ??? With so many massive closings, Disney parks, colleges, schools, businesses, nursing homes, professional sports, etc to prevent this virus from spreading we should be concerned we are not preparing TV to be safe. They expect this virus to multiply rapidly over the next few weeks killing many. We don’t want to be another Italy. If it could close down a country it could close The Villages because of our age group and Massive size

It will only take ONE positive case to spread here like wildfire. IT WILL BE CATASTROPHIC FOR ALL OF US.
We can’t escape it with 140,000 plus residents. It’s just a matter of time. It will be here !!! Our age group may not survive it as they say over 70 many will die like what is happening in the nursing homes. Most patients in our age group. Daily More and more cases now showing up in Florida.

Why not close the squares and Rec centers week to week. Yes, many don’t want this but they will close everything when the virus arrives. Will be too late for all of us. Closed for a few weeks or closed for months and quarantined possibility for months. Which do you prefer. WE are not going to escape this virus. !!!!

FYI: Did you know cardboard boxes hold the virus for 24 hours. Wash your hands immediately after opening any package. Also anything steel is a magnet for the virus germs and the virus lives for days. Yes, I research this virus daily for hours. Why? I am very concerned and scared for all our residents and myself.

Please no negative replies as I took the time to write this to help protect all of us. Thank you