View Single Post

Old 03-14-2020, 11:27 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,302 Times in 820 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Winston O Boogie jr View Post
Sorry, but I think that's the worst thing that you can possibly do. We just shouldn't bury our heads in the sand pretending that this thing doesn't exist or isn't serious. For the most part, the residents of The Villages are in the most endangered demographic. We really need to be aware of what's going on.
I agree with you. Good common sense post.

Let's also not forget we are but a stone's throw away from what is most likely the largest cruise ship arrival / departure ports in the US at this time of year. The Orlando airport most have a very high amount of international passengers just from the cruise and Disney World aspect alone. Also Florida being the number one place to visit Jan - Feb. For the life of me (I literally mean just that) why would I not listen to the EXPERTS at a time like this. No way am I going for any type of conspiracy theory when the whole world is experience this. Sometimes the right thing to do is unite against a common enemy regardless of race, religion, politics, etc. As the old saying goes lead, follow, or get out the way.