View Single Post

Old 03-14-2020, 06:19 PM
Default Video Games, Even MMOs - Anybody?

I know we're old timers and most will chuckle at the mention of video games. But I've been playing for a long time. And I'm not talking about word games and the like, although I play them too. I'm talking about the real thing...games of various genres on the Playstation, the XBox and the PC. Even the relatively hard-core games, like MMOs...massively multiplayer online games...which are often role playing games which allow you to develop a character and immerse yourself in him/her as much or as little as you like. Lots of fun, especially when done with the same folks on a regular basis.

I don't play as much anymore, but I still like them. It's just harder to find folks in my age bracket who share the interest. I know most Villagers could give a hoot, but there must be a few of you out there who play some. No? I'm not even necessarily trying to lure anybody into playing. At this point I'm just testing the waters and see if any Villagers will admit to being a gamer.

I got my start at the very beginning. Games like Pac Man, Asteroids and the like. I developed a real liking for video games that has never left and that has given me many good times over the years. And yes...I am a responsible adult who had a good career with multiple college degrees and a great family! All gamers are not society dropouts. LOL!!

Anyway, I'd love to hear from any of you folks who share even a bit of a liking of video games like I've described. Game on.