View Single Post

Old 03-15-2020, 11:12 AM
Sage
Location: NJ, NM, SC, PA, DC, MD, VA, NY, CA, ID and finally FL.
Thanked 4,624 Times in 1,765 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyc234 View Post
Since we all love tossing around numbers on this website thought I would get down and dirty sort of. If you estimate 4 sheets of paper per use, 4 sets per trip to the throne that is 16 total sheets per trip. That means per 1000 sheet roll of TP you get 62.5 trips to the hallowed throne. If there are 2 people in the home that is just about a month of use when regular and not having a meal from a Thai or Mexican restaurant. Then all of this goes down the drain when you eat those little peppers. So with a basic use a 6 pack of TP should go for about 5.5 months. Uh oh, the better half just stepped in and reminded me her usage is very different. Going to start shredding the newspaper!!! Please keep a sense of humor it makes things better, help others and stay safe.
Back when I was a teenager this was passed around: How do the Chinese use toilet paper? Take one square, fold it into quarters and remove a nickel size piece from the center. Unfold it. Wipe with your finger through the hole. Draw your finger back through the hole to wipe it off. Then take the removed center piece and clean your fingernail. I truly hope it does not come to that!

“To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.” Thomas Paine