View Single Post

Old 03-15-2020, 01:16 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,165 Times in 1,926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevjudbaker View Post
I agree. They said use Kleenex instead of a handkerchief which makes sense yet they are buying toilet paper. I don't understand water. Our water isn't going to be shut off. I use the filtered water from our refrigerator why would we need bottled water? This is a virus. Usually we have to let a virus take its course. No antibacterial cleaning agents kill the virus. This virus isn't in the air it is on surfaces we touch. Using a Kleenex makes more sense to open doors push elevator buttons & etc but each time throw the Kleenex in a bag that you carry along. Best thing just stay home if you can. Soap & water is the best safety measure but only friction kills the virus so wash your hands often for at least 20 seconds.
The virus becomes airborne when an infected person coughs or sneezes and does not cover their nose or mouth. That is how the virus ends up on all those surfaces that surround us in our daily lives. You can not trust anyone around you to safely cough or sneeze and protect those people and surfaces around them.