View Single Post

Old 03-15-2020, 04:11 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Same here, Publix on Bichara was the pleasure it normally is. No change whatsoever. Everyone, employees and customers inside the store were as pleasant as ever.

Like our kids would say, Publix is the Bomb! That means its the bestest!

If anything happens to me with this situation we are facing let it be known The Villages, TOTV'S, Our Friends and this Entire Experience has been a Hell of a Way to live for the last 4 years. I wouldn't change a thing, even the hard times with the weather and the little foul ups bleeps and blunders just makes the good times even sweeter! Take Care You All! Use your heads for more than a hatrack!

If you want some free entertainment since the squares are closed park in front of Publix and watch the inhumanity to man and women that occurs for apparently no good reason other than everyone want to be first. Calm down and cut somebody a break. You may walk slow someday. Karma is a, Well you know!

P.S. I'm willing to trade some Toilet Paper, Scotts for a few Store Bought Big Bottles of Hand Sanitizer. Its the only thing I missed the Damn Sanitizer. The great news is I've been washing my hands so much I have No Fingerprints Anymore!