View Single Post

Old 03-17-2020, 12:28 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,154 Times in 770 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtisbwp View Post
It is very simple to adjust the governor so your cart goes faster. I see it almost daily and i do not care. People in cars speed all the time. That is their busness not mine. Please tell me, what useful purpose does fliping one finger accomplish?? So what if he passes your cart? And tailgating is an aggressive move that could lead to confrontatiom. In the future i suggest you mind your own busness and go along your merry way.
Exactly. I find the fact that someone would give someone the finger and approach another driver to let them know what they thought of their driving to be much more or a problem than someone safely passing a cart at 23 mph.

Road rage is going to cause more problems than a person driving a few miles per hour over the limit.

Although they won't admit is, the local LE won't bother to stop anyone going under 25 mph.
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.