View Single Post

Old 03-17-2020, 05:59 PM
Exclamation The Medical Community

Oddly enough, before I moved here (in 2017), I was under the impression that as pricey, nice, clean and organized as TV appeared to be, I assumed that the medical system/hospital would be right up there with the Mayo or Cleveland Clinics. After all, this not a cheap place to live and I figured along with that would be an amazing first rate hospital. Instead, I was shocked to find out otherwise and disappointed to find out how everyone that becomes ill here will do whatever they can to avoid going to TV’s very own hospital! With all the money floating around here and the Morse monopoly of everything, I think it’s a travesty to not feel comfortable and safe and hoping that in the event of a real emergency, there’s time to go elsewhere. Perhaps greed is the issue.... growing this community to such an extent without caring about what actually happens to the people that live here. Better salaries and benefits for doctors and nurses/healthcare workers would attract higher quality care....that’s a win win for those of us that already live here. But of course, if you have the right last name, you can afford to go anywhere...kinda like Obamacare where only the politicians and their families were totally exempt from having to use it because apparently, they deserved better.