Thread: Cooler stolen
View Single Post

Old 03-17-2020, 07:36 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,558 Times in 507 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tophcfa View Post
We use the golf bag covers with cable purchased from a Championship Course pro shop and always lock our clubs and try to park in visible places. Better yet, when we can we bring our clubs home and then go out, but sometimes that doesn’t work. I would rather have someone throw my clubs on the ground and steal my golf cart than steal my clubs and leave the golf cart. I have two sets of clubs that are exact matches, one up North and one in the Villages. It’s great to not have to travel with my sticks. It would be next to impossible to exactly replace either set. Replacing a golf cart is easy, and I am looking for an excuse to get a Quiet Tech. Sorry to the OP about the cooler, that stinks. I expect that the cooler mounted to the fender of our Yamaha will eventually disappear since I always leave it with the cart.
Mrs. KC and I each have the security covers for our bags; they're always locked on every time the cart is out of our sight. I etched our last name on our cart coolers and sand bottles; I have 2 coolers on my new cart and I put 2 heavy duty zip ties on each cooler attached to the basket to help stop thievery.

I know a guy that had his entire bag w/ clubs stolen at Cane Garden last week; golf cart parking was full so he parked in the regular parking lot; was in the restaurant only for a little while.