View Single Post

Old 03-18-2020, 04:19 PM
Default STOP Repeating that "everyone should be TESTED"!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariad View Post
We need to have any person in contact with this person to be tested. This should be a REQUIREMENT when a Villager has COVID19!!!!!!!!
Would everybody please quit repeating that everyone should get the tested for COVID-19, so they can add to the blame on one person for there being limited numbers of kits?

Please read what Dr. Fauci said when speaking for himself on why everybody should not get tested, especially since the federal government cannot have 330 million test kits at this time.

I can't post a link as a new user, or I would.
Devan Cole, CNN
Updated 1553 GMT (2353 HKT) March 15, 2020

Washington (CNN) Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation's top infectious disease expert, said Sunday that he is not currently planning to get tested for coronavirus because he's not symptomatic and because he doesn't think every American should take a test.

"I'm not taking the test for a simple reason: I have no symptoms. I'm practicing pretty good social distancing," Fauci told CNN's Brianna Keilar on "State of the Union" after being asked if he was planning to be tested for the disease.

"Not everybody in the United States should take a test," Fauci said. "I mean I have no symptoms, there's no reason for me to take a test. If I'm in a situation where I'm at a higher risk, I will take a test."