View Single Post

Old 03-18-2020, 07:09 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,319 Times in 2,056 Posts
Wink A woman walked out of a bar....

This is from my feed from news from my home State of Nevada on Facebook. Well, at least, it was home from when I was ten years to aged twenty-three or so. I lived in Reno, Nevada from January of 1970 through early June of 1983.

This kind of gives "social distancing" a whole new meaning.

Quote:
Lyon Brothels Closing Bars but Remaining Open
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 18, 2020

(Mound House, Nevada) – Suzette Cole – owner of the Bunny Ranch, Love Ranch, Kit Kat and Sagebrush brothels in Lyon County – has announced, per the governor’s request, that she has closed all in-house bars at her properties; however, she will continue brothel operations with a skeleton crew.

“We will be operating on a low-key basis,” Cole said.

She further noted that enhanced health and safety precautions – including cancellation of scheduled group events and “social distancing” measures that have already been implemented – will continue.

Cole also advised that she’s been in contact with the Lyon County Sheriff’s Office and will continue operating under certain stipulations requested by his office.

“Considering the devastating impact immediate closure would have on the lives and livelihoods of our workers,” she concluded, “we believe the reasonable course of action is to safely remain open on a limited basis.”