Thread: Empty Shelves
View Single Post

Old 03-19-2020, 02:15 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,368 Times in 2,396 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgoehring View Post
The hoarders be damned. Must understand that most people live in a constant state of fear. When a disaster strikes their first, and only concern is for themselves and and they never even consider their fellow human beings. Just run to the store and empty the shelves without even a thought toward others. This behavior is reprehensible, yet very common among people here in the villages. It appears that a “every man for himself” attitude is prevalent here and i see it everywhere i go. From hoarding seats in the town square, to hoarding pew end sears in church, to going an hour early to venues to hoard the best seats, etc, etc, etc.
People have to learn to live more kindly lives and stop thinking they are the only one on earth.
Apparently we need police at the supermarket checkout counter to stop hoarding and selfishness among our neighbors. Lets let those who are most in need get what they need to survive. However, human nature being such as it is, I don’t see that happening anytime soon.
This is happening all over the country.....not just in TV. Wake up!