View Single Post

Old 03-20-2020, 08:31 AM
Sage
Thanked 9,512 Times in 3,105 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddymac1127 View Post
you all are idiots. Humor at someone's expense is not funny especially when uncertainty and fear is involved. I sure hope this all ends soon.
I've offered on another post here on this forum, and I'll bet there are folks who will do the same.

If you run low on toilet paper and you live in my village area (the historic area), and you're down to your last roll after the one in your toilet paper holder, private message me. I stocked up weeks ago because I ALWAYS stock up when there's a sale. I have a limited amount of TP to spare, but I will gladly do so.

If you need rubbing alcohol for a medical situation (catheter, ostomy bag change-over, etc) please let me know. I don't have a lot of it. But I have more than I'll need for the next 6 months (I ALWAYS keep a bottle in my cabinet and only use it to clean tweezers when I get a splinter or other first-aid use) and will gladly pour some off for you, in your own container.

We are not laughing at anyone's expense. There is PLENTY of toilet paper to go around, and if you aren't the type of person who buys extra when they're on sale just to save money, I'm sure one of your neighbors is and will be more than happy to give you a roll if you ask them.

MEANWHILE - we need to laugh at our own humanity. That is what makes us human.