View Single Post

Old 03-21-2020, 08:27 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

Other than sports, we watch the ID (Investigation Discovery) channel the most, so recording more of those shows and watching, On the Case with Paul Zahn is my favorite. Some of the others I like right now are The Lake Erie Murders, The Man with the Van and My Murder Story. Some of my favorites last year were Breaking Homicide (retired detective reviews cold cases), The Interrogator (Houston detective gets 90% confessions without pressure) and Deadly Recall (Nashville detective with photgraphic memory recalls the crimes).

The Villages Florida

I added Epix Movie channels, 3 channels for $6 a month and they have lot films that HBO and others don't. I just watched A Quiet Place, and I have about dozen films recorded from Epix, Death Wish with Bruce Willis is next to watch. Even found an old movie I was looking for, After the Fox from '68 with Peter Sellers and Victor Mature.

The Villages Florida

Also watching the reruns of games, on NFL Network I watched the SB between the Eagles and the Patriots, watch the Bucs beat the Rams yesterday, also on Golf Channel been watching the replay of the Valspar Tournament from two years ago when Tiger played but Paul Casey won. Also rented some from Red Box, which I hadn't done in several years. I rented Jo Jo Dancer, Judy and Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, I liked them all. I even watched some of the NHL All-Star game replay, I'm missing hockey and golf the most right now.

We also over the years record all the House Hunters and my Lottery Dream Home on HGTV, so we are still watching them. David Bromstad of LDH parents live in TV and we saw him not too long ago eating out with them. He's a very colorful fellow and not hard to miss.

The Villages Florida