View Single Post

Old 03-21-2020, 11:42 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,167 Times in 1,928 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sullinr View Post
Yes that’s the key that we could all be carriers and have no symptoms. If I have to go out shopping for supplies I wear a buff around my face. You can’t get access to a mask because of supplies, but everyone can put something over their mouth and nose to prevent them from spreading the virus. I’ve had a couple people comment that the buff will not protect me from getting the virus. I always reply it’s not for me it’s for you. everyone should assume that they already have the virus even though they show no symptoms. that way we can help protect our family and friends from ourselves
The virus is spread by someone coughing or sneezing via droplets that are spewed from their nose or mouth. Normal breathing does not enable the virus to shed. Anyone who is coughing or sneezing should not go out in public places.

I was next in line for the register at Target two days ago. The older woman who was working the register suddenly started to cough up a storm and she was coughing into the back of her blue gloved hand. Luckily I had stayed back at least six feet when the person before me was being rung up. I backed up with my cart and told her that I was sorry but I was going to another register. As I was making a B Line away from this woman, she rolled her eyes at me and stated she just has allergies. She acted as though I was the bad guy.

Last edited by coffeebean; 03-22-2020 at 08:39 AM.