View Single Post

Old 03-21-2020, 01:54 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 3,519 Times in 712 Posts
Arrow New Construction Flyover Video - Side-by-side March 2019 and March 2020

Here’s a new video of construction going on in the south end of The Villages. This is another side-by-side video taken on March 1st, 2019 and March 15th, 2020. The changes over the past year are once again amazing.

I’ve received several messages and request about how I shoot these videos. In this case it is over a dozen flights with videos that are carefully planned to get the desired flight paths and footage. These are all carefully stitched together during editing. The flight paths for this video are shown at the end.

The weather was perfect for flying last Sunday, clear skies and a light breeze, making seeing and controlling the drone far easier than usual.

Thanks for watching and I how you enjoyed the video. Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel and turn on notifications so you know as soon as new videos are available.

Many more videos are in the works and with the current situation I should have more time for flying and editing.
March 2019 and 2020 Side-by-side - YouTube
www.goldwingnut.com
YouTube –YouTube.com/GoldWingnut and YouTube.com/GoldWingnutProductions
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero
Society is produced by our wants, and government by wickedness; the former promotes our happiness positively by uniting our affections, the latter negatively by restraining our vices. - Thomas Paine, 1/10/1776