View Single Post

Old 03-21-2020, 01:55 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,661 Times in 727 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeForChange View Post
I've been here permanent for eight years, own two homes and live with my wife and we oversee her 91 yr old Mom who lives alone. If one person in a two person household or a single household has any of the symptoms of the virus and is in line to get tested they cannot or should not leave their home. Why doesn't The Villages management put together a team of individuals with the appropriate masks, hazmat gear etc. along with several trucks to deliver basic essentials food etc. to those who cannot leave their homes. Take a credit card over the phone and leave essentials on the doorstep. In order to get on the list for delivery you have to provide the name of your doctor and a phone number so that it can be confirmed that you are to be tested. With the tremendous wealth of the owners it seems they should be doing something like this. NO ONE IN THIS FAMILY HAS ANY SIGNS OF THE VIRUS BUT I WORRY ABOUT THOSE WHO MAY AND HOW THEY GET TAKEN CARE OF.
Picture all the HATERS calling the developer and giving their credit card numbers over the phone...... right!