View Single Post

Old 03-21-2020, 10:08 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_W View Post
This is why I believe people like Gracie have quit posting. I only comment on threads about the internet, cars, homes, anything but the virus, because everytime I click on one, this is what you read. One poster makes a statement about something in the news, and 7 others ask who, what, where, when, why, it's for a stunt, nothing positive, only negative thoughts and comments. I think most of you virus posters have become Debbie Downie. Go read the thread about what are people watching on TV without sports, you might learn something.

The Villages Florida
I think the motive behind this visit is as plain as the nose on your face. The ball was dropped a long time ago by the higher ups, and now it's all about cleaning that up. And we shouldn't comment on that?

And by the way, Gracie had plenty to say about Ebola and what the government was not doing enough about it. She was very, very concerned. Maybe she feels less concerned, I don't know. But she's never been one to not join a fight. I disagree that the current level of comment is having an effect.

Last edited by CFrance; 03-21-2020 at 10:15 PM.