View Single Post

Old 03-22-2020, 10:19 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomwed View Post
That does sound good Madelaine, You could put peppers and onions on grass clippings with the right roll and it would taste good. Well maybe not grass clippings.
Have you got a good movie to recommend? I have found all these old classic movies on Youtube. I look them up on Rotten Tomatoes for the winners like Stagecoach and Rear Window.
I really liked The Monuments Men. Also in a similar vein, Woman In Gold. I don't like violent movies or scary movies. I also liked Spotlight. And The Big Short.

Last night for dinner I made a savory Dutch Baby pancake in a 10-inch cast iron pan. It had herbs and parm cheese sprinkled on the batter and blew up like a balloon upon baking. Then is topped with torn burrata cheese and prociutto, and arugula with lemon juice. Oven was 450, but it only took 20 minutes. Also, my cast-iron pan is only 9 inches, but worked fine. Also, I only had shredded moz and some thin sliced ham. I now have all the real ingredients, as we want to make it again. Only takes 4 eggs.

https://www.halfbakedharvest.com/sav...er-dutch-baby/