View Single Post

Old 03-23-2020, 09:32 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonH57 View Post
They're idiots for doing this. You sign in and go back to your cart with your partner and wait your turn. The starters should be making that clear when they sign in which I hope they are doing, but for some instructions go in one ear and out the other.
From what our neighbors have told us there is no need at Hilltop or Silver Lake to touch anything at the Shack. Walk up, give the name and go away and wait your turn. The Starters are communicating properly the receivers aren't receiving very well.

It's almost as if some people are resigned that they will catch this virus or just don't care. Think about the other person not only yourself. It is disheartening to see the behavior of people since this entire thing started. I'm not for Golf to stop in any way shape or form. More than ever it is important now to have Golf stay available.

Everybody makes mistakes and maybe what I saw with my own eyes was a blip. God do I wish I could be out there knocking the ball around. I love Golf with all my Fat Little Heart! Have Fun & Be Careful of the Pinheads. I've been watching Old Golf Tournaments on YouTube. Very relaxing. Take it Easy Chi-Chi!