View Single Post

Old 03-23-2020, 10:27 AM
Sage
Thanked 12,912 Times in 4,141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeForChange View Post
If you play a championship course you must go into the club house, pull out a credit card or pay cash after showing your Village ID card which the worker handles then the credit card. You are standing in front of a counter, exposing yourself and the worker. (less than six feet). Also there are usually several others at the counter at the same time. I love golf and play only champ courses. I cancelled out this morning and will not play anymore till this thing shows improvement. If we have four or five more cases in TV I look for all the pro shops to close down. I would not work in one and be exposed to people all day long. You don't know if the person just got off a cruise or just returned from NY. You don't know if their grandkids are visiting and they flew down or drove down from a hot spot. Golf is not essential, life is.
Some of the clubhouses have ID card scanners and credit card readers. The staff touches NOTHING. The people in line can stay 6 feet back. There is no need to close it down at this time