View Single Post

Old 03-23-2020, 11:18 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,244 Times in 707 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexaninVA View Post
I don't think the groups you cited are smart enough to do this. It's kind of like a safe, PC bogeyman to point to.

The Chinese military, on the other hand, absolutely has the technical ability to make a bio-weapon.
A lot to what you say for sure. If you believe that China developed this viro weapon to attack, why unleash it on their own ? Practice ? Mistake ?

With the spread data it would mean it is to take over the world because the spread is mucho all over the globe, yet we remain on friendly terms with this country of such vile means.

So if not China.....who then ?

I have always believed that there is not a conspiracy theory behind every P situation and if you are correct, while we remain extra friendly with that country, who in this country is complicit with the Chinese to pull this off ?

I am really curious because it is hard for me to wrap my brain around these theories, especially when I read how we are so subject to any Chinese whim.......financially, etc. Why kill off or even weaken someone whom you already have weakened so much ?

If this is plot, they have successfully drawn our attention from North Korea testing of missles, which continues unabated and is not discussed.

I honestly want to know the details on this, the WHYS.....HOW...WHEN. They did not do a good job in covering it up since we were aware months and months ago, and were warned a few years ago about the development of more pandemics I was not in on the briefings, but all I have heard is warning about how we are not prepared and should get prepared for any pandemic....they may have mentioned China......you have info on that part of this plan ?