View Single Post

Old 03-23-2020, 12:28 PM
Sage
Thanked 12,914 Times in 4,142 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexaninVA View Post
Back in January, I read an article on Covid19 (i.e. more accurately, it should be called the Wuhan Virus) in a tech blog which did a spectral analysis of the virus. Some of it was over my head technically, but the gist was, while most components of the virus were natural, several were clearly man-made if you looked close enough. Based on my former life in the intel world, and what I knew about Chinese military capabilities, it raised my eyebrows and I made a mental note. Unfortunately, I didn’t keep a copy nor mark the link at the time. Can’t find it now when I search.

(By way of review, and something that hasn’t been focused on yet but will in the post-mortem, most of our political so-called leaders were focused on impeaching the President during the very period the Wuhan flu went viral and worldwide. Monumentally stupid in retrospect, but that’s a topic for another day.)

A couple of days ago, I was reminded of a thriller novel written in 1981 by Dean Koontz called “The Eyes of Darkness.” It’s rather freaky what he wrote about over almost 40 years ago, and when compared to what’s actually happening. The attached photo has the details. I can't vouch 100% for the photo's content and hope someone can prove it's a hoax.

IMO … the Wuhan virus is likely a bio-weapon. The main question is was it unleashed deliberately as part of a long-term supremacy strategy by China, or did they screw up and let it out accidentally. I think the latter is more likely.
Not buying it. If this is a "bioweapon", it is the lousiest ever conceived and developed. It has a relatively low mortality rate, a long prodromal period, generally spread person to person, and has a predilection for older people

A bioweapon should hit hard and fast with a high mortality and affect mostly younger people--like those in the military and those that can fight back.