View Single Post

Old 03-24-2020, 03:03 PM
Unhappy Wives spooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by denniskathyb View Post
In my group of friends it seems that the wives are much more spooked then the husbands are.

Agree/Disagree?

If true, Why?

(I would need to be a psychologist to explain it.)
I may not agree to "spooked", but I am sure the wives are far more concerned because they are the ones dealing with most of the fall-out. And, even with my medical background, I am scared. Not so much the virus, but the thought of starving to death is not making me happy. I don't know about the rest of you, but being unable to get the basics, ie, bread, milk, eggs, meat, frozen foods, pet food and now even "comfort" foods is really beginning to scare me. My spouse and I are unable to physically shop the stores and rely on online shopping and pick-up. That being completely disabled at this point, we are at a loss. Stocked for now, but what about a week or two from now? And I am sure many of these women are facing these same concerns. The men don't always get involved in this aspect of daily life. And the thought of relying on your neighbors is well & good, but with the purchase limits, how do they get theirs and mine also? Someone needs to come up with an answer to the food supply.