Forums

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
View Single Post

Old 03-24-2020, 03:08 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwann View Post
Well, the old saying is current again, especially in TV: "If this doesn't kill me, something else will." I suspect half of us living here are already being treated for one ugly disease or another.
If you have been treated for a serious disease in the past there is a large chance your immune systems was compromised. This puts you in the highest of risk groups. I have isolated more than a week ago since I fall into that group. Seen facebook picture of a group of my friends partying the other night two of which are going through chemo right now.

How about a large percentage of seniors are type 2 diabetics. If you are type 2 diabetic you are immune compromised.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.