View Single Post

Old 03-25-2020, 04:38 PM

I agree. I was also thinking about going down to my home in TV when my school closed here in Long Island NY. But there was no way I would take the chance and travel whether it be by plane or car. I've been in my house and haven't left. My daughters did the food shopping for me. I can't understand why anyone would take the chance. You cant drive without stopping to use bathrooms, and you can't avoid not being around people at the airport. People don't listen and make their own rules and this is part of the problem. And this is why it's spreading . Also because of the HIPPA laws, you can't disclose information on someone who has it. When you work in a big school like I do, it doesn't help to hear that a person in a particular dept. tested positive and week or so later through the grape vine. We all walk the same halls, go to the same faculty cafeteria and use the same restrooms. This is a big problem. You are not contacted unless you were in immediate contact with the person. NY needs to stay home!! Be well and stay safe.