View Single Post

Old 03-25-2020, 05:07 PM
Default It's true. The virus is on pickleball courts

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsallaboutthelove View Post
i'm not sure what the point of your post is? You are mysteriously talking about somebody that you supposedly know specifically but will not name? Why? This is not a time for secrets. Who are you protecting?

I personally know a 4.5 player who wears gloves and plays at burnsed all the time. I have emailed him directly to ask if he has heard anything about this. Whatever information he gives me i will post here.

Please remember, we are all in this boat together. Anybody that has actual information, should share every detail of it. It could save somebody's life, scratch that, several lives. If however you are just trying to pass on unverified rumors and or scare people, why would you do that? That's very cruel. I hope in the future people will at least go on the internet and try to verify the information with several different sources, before they post it.

That's my two cents, it's worth what you paid for it.

Good luck to us all...
confirmed with my friend who knows the infected couple personally. So if you play pickleball, you are at risk of getting the virus. And or giving it!

Who knows how many people have touched that pickleball? And then if you wipe the sweat off your brow or touch a towel and wipe your brow or...... Way too risky! Just stay in your house for two weeks and wait. I beg you. Good luck to us all.