View Single Post

Old 03-25-2020, 05:08 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,310 Times in 824 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfing eagles View Post
That's pretty good----all immunocompromised patients are at increased risk, but not all persons at increased risk are immunocompromised----I like it, thanks

I may have been a bit harsh with a few fellow TOTVers, but I've been trying to clarify any posts that may needlessly frighten people.
And no, I don't know anywhere near everything, but I'm pretty sure I know a lot more medical science than someone who went to a 4 session course taught by a PA.
PS. I still have no idea what the PA was trying to say, except it made no sense, a kind of medical gibberish
I really want to quit this with you. BTW how many of us laymen actually took the time even be it 4 sessions to further our knowledge. Common on be a big boy we are on the same wavelength. The point was people not only need to protect themselves but should think about others that are at higher risks. It's like glitter. They have no idea what they touched and the residue left behind. The higher risk may not be able to fight it off as well as the healthy. Simple as that. BTW I could not shoot 76 anymore if the hole was a bushel basket.