View Single Post

Old 03-25-2020, 06:18 PM
Sage
Thanked 12,912 Times in 4,141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyp View Post
I really want to quit this with you. BTW how many of us laymen actually took the time even be it 4 sessions to further our knowledge. Common on be a big boy we are on the same wavelength. The point was people not only need to protect themselves but should think about others that are at higher risks. It's like glitter. They have no idea what they touched and the residue left behind. The higher risk may not be able to fight it off as well as the healthy. Simple as that. BTW I could not shoot 76 anymore if the hole was a bushel basket.
I have no problem with you whatsoever, just back and forth jabs--just ask coldnomore about it. I see you are trying to warn people to protect themselves, which I agree with, but I generally think they can be protected without panic and fear, and hate to see that promoted. You are by no means the worst offender in that category. If I was harsh with you I apologize, you should see what I had to say about the **** (fill in the blank) who was predicting 5 million deaths
I'm always happy to see people continuing their education and taking courses, I wasn't trying to demean you or the PA (although the quote you provided still looks like gibberish). A course like the one you described is about 1000% better than the people who look something up on the internet, don't understand it, then tell me I'm wrong----in capital letters
BTW, I have type 2 DM, so I'm at increased risk as well, but probably less so than anyone that has a true immunocompromised state
So stay well, you've certainly proved yourself

BTW---76 is a lot easier when you're playing goofy golf putting at a PVC pipe. I took pot shots at all the par 3 pin positions trying to hit the pipe, as well as trying to hit the par 5s from 280 out